How To Pack Collectibles
To Pack Collectibles
- Packing Tape
- Small and medium boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Styrofoam peanuts or blank newsprint
How To Pack Collectibles:
- Wrap each fragile item separately with bubble wrap and
- Put a layer of peanuts or wadded paper on the bottom and
layer in wrapped items with peanuts or wadded paper in between.
- Put a final layer of peanuts or wadded paper on top.
- Seal and mark "Fragile - Collectibles." Now
** If your collectibles are really
valuable, consider moving them in your car or shipping them
Moving and Storage @ Mover MAX