How To Pack Big-Screen TV
To Pack Big-Screen TV You'll need:
- Packing Tape
- Original packing boxes and foam forms -or-
- Large new box and foam forms
How To Pack Big-Screen TV:
- Unplug your big screen TV. Be sure to leave the cable
and cable box behind, since those belong to the cable company.
- Lay it gently on its side and slide the foam forms on
either end. Then slide it into the box, set it upright,
seal it, and mark it "Awesome Big-Screen TV."
- If you don't have the original box, you will still need
more than plastic peanuts. Companies that sell packing materials
probably have dense Styrofoam blocks you can use. Gently
lay the TV on its side on top of a piece of foam. Packing
Tape another piece of foam on the bottom and slide the whole
thing into the box. Fill in all sides with foam, then seal
and mark "Awesome Big-Screen TV."
Moving and Storage @ Mover MAX