How To Pack Armoires
Armoires can be great packing for lightweight items like pillows,
lamp shades, and even hanging clothes (if you use a tight tension
rod inside). If you're going to pack a lamp shade, be sure to
pad it all around with lots of lightly wadded up blank newsprint
or bubble wrap.
To Pack Armoires You'll need:
- Large padding or old blankets
How To Pack Armoires:
- Remove all the contents from the shelves. Don't try to
ship your CDs, TV, cards and games, or other loose items
inside the armoire - they'll be jostled and probably damaged.
- If you have drawers, you can keep some items inside if
they're not too heavy. Wad up blank newsprint in the empty
spaces and Packing Tape the drawers shut as it might ruin
- If you like, fill in empty spaces with lightweight items,
like pillows and lampshades (properly padded with lightly
wadded up blank newsprint or bubble wrap.) Several lampshades
can be stacked together with blank newsprint in between.
- Close and lock your doors, if possible, or tie the handles
- Tie large padding or old blankets around the outside.
Moving and Storage @ Mover MAX